Women In Business Breakfast 2022
Across the globe, the momentum of women in business is growing. Whether launching a new business or joining a pre-existing one, more and more powerful women are smashing the glass ceiling with greater force and determination. Although this movement has far from reached its peak, it gets closer every year.
Let's celebrate female success in business. Whether you’re looking for inspiration, networking, or businesses to invest in, look no further than this invitation-only Founders Event filled with female pioneers.
About The Warrior Project
Over the years, the Gender-Based Violence and Domestic Abuse pandemic has intensified across the globe, but particularly in South Africa. The research shows that, in Africa, the most dangerous place for a woman to be, is in her own home.
The Warrior Project was established in 2019 to provide a comprehensive database of information and resources to assist those exposed to GBV and Domestic Abuse. With knowledge and the right tools, victims are no longer victims. They are Warriors.
Last year we hosted our very first Women in Business Conference in 2021 and had over 40 attendees. We had such inspiring speakers sharing their female entrepreneurial journeys.
The agenda was filled with insight, motivation and encouragement:
- Rose Elcock shared on the topic of Women in people
- Caoilfhionn van der Walt shared on Females in the profession
- Christie Fourie interviewed Lizanne Joubert on Females supporting entrepreneurs
- Yvonne Wakefield shared on Founder Stories
- Sthembile Nkabinde shared on Women in finance
- Louw Barnardt interviewed Lara Rosmarin on Women in incubation & acceleration