Building a successful company is about much more than increasing revenue. When scaling, founders need to consider their strategy, team, processes, products, clients, environmental shifts, and so the list continues. In order to scale effectively, all these elements need to be thoughtfully and meticulously mapped out so that, when you hit that surging growth curve, you have a solid foundation.
At Scale-Up Con 2023, we heard from some of SA’s top scale-up founders and advisors on how they’re building profitable, scalable companies in today’s market. This was our jam-packed lineup:
- Keynote: Growth frameworks for scaling companies by Louw Barnardt
- Conversation: The role of leadership and managing people in a high growth environment with Martin van Eeden and DB Hauptfleish
- Keynote: Creating a High-Performance Culture in a Remote-first World with Felix Norton
- Panel: What finance tools do I need to scale my company with Michael Botha, Damian Baker, Jacques le Grange, Vimbainashe Macheka, and Max Havemann
- Panel: Scale-up entrepreneur round table with Louw Barnardt, Arlene Steyl, Kerina Govender, Emma Donovan, and Richard Rayne
Scale-Up Con 2023 definitely lived up to expectations! Attendees all agreed that the stories and insights shared will assist them on the journey as they build their businesses.
Photos of the event available below.